[bogofilter] using block_on_subnets

Bill McClain wmcclain at salamander.com
Wed Apr 28 16:36:32 CEST 2004

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:15:50 -0400
David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> wrote:

> Out of curiosity, what value are you using for thresh_update?  I'm
> using 0.01

Same here.

> and have noticed that my wordlists are growing much slower
> than before.  Also .MSG_COUNT is only increasing 20 or 30 per day
> (rather than 500+).

That is certainly true. I get maybe half as much total mail as you and
only a handful of registrations per day. It is a remarkable result that
the great majority of messages score less than 0.01 or more than 0.99.

I was rebuilding my wordlist every few days to keep the size down; now
it looks like I can shift to every few weeks.

-Bill
--
Sattre Press                                The King in Yellow
http://sattre-press.com/                 by Robert W. Chambers