strange spam mail

Eric Persson eric at persson.tm
Thu Apr 8 15:11:46 CEST 2004

Hello everyone,

I query the knowledge of this list from time to time when I'm
experiencing difficulties with bogofilter. Often you solve those
questions easily, but this time I'm really puzzled.

I've started recieving some spam that bogofilter doesnt seem to handle
well. And I have recieved about 1000 similar mails, when I've trained bf
  with the first say 500 I would guess the rest should be marked as
spam, but it isnt.

As an example I have put 3 of the mails on the net for you to see, with
the resulting x-bogosity line below:
http://files.persson.tm/documents/mail/Illegal%20Content%20Violation%20-%20Message%2097607.txt

I score the mail with the following command through a .qmail file
/usr/bin/bogofilter -H -p -C -d
/webmail/8/4/84deda69dc38c4a39443e9b7a8230018/bogofilter/

My understanding of what bf really does is somewhat limited, I just now
it used to work well, and still works quite well, but with this
particular type of spam it seems to fail. I'm a bit curios why, and is
there something I can do to stop it? :)

Best regards and keep up the good work!
	Eric