your advice and answers to your questions.

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Wed Apr 7 02:37:58 CEST 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 16:08, Bob George wrote:
> 2. In procmail, I call a variety of virus and spam scanning tools,
> including bogofilter. All of these tools simply insert headers (with
> varying levels of coercion. After passing the messages through my
> gauntlet, I either dump, store for bayes training or forward the message
> on to the user using procmail (still /etc/procmailrc).

I've been doing exceedingly well with just bogofilter and two helper
programs that I wrote.  Each user on my system gets the following
.procmailrc file, modified with their own username and bfproxyID
"password":

http://www.orderamidchaos.com/bogofilter/.procmailrc

My two helper apps can be found here:

http://www.orderamidchaos.com/bogofilter/spamitarium