[bogofilter] Docs available that are understandable by non-gurus?

Wayne K9DI k9linux at k9di.org
Tue Apr 6 14:58:34 CEST 2004

		Hello folks,
	Wayne K9DI & Leader Dog Patriot here.  This filter was
reccomended to me by the tech at my local ISP and it sounds great, but
I've only found one "fly in the ointment" so to speak.  I've read and
re=read the man page(s) and each time come away more confused.  Is there
hidden away somewhere a set of docs a non-guru (or a blind man) can
easily follow?  Don't get me wrong the man page does a GREAT job of
explaining the "why" of how this great filter works, but, to me, falls very
short in explaining the how of the nuts and bolts of setting up and
using bogofilter.  This is not a snipe at the developers of bogofilter, just an
honest observation.
	Tnx for the bandwidth
Vy 73
de