compile time options

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Tue Sep 30 07:55:53 CEST 2003

Greg Louis <glouis at dynamicro.on.ca> wrote:

>> > What different features can be compiled into bogofilter or left out?
>>
>> Something like this.
>
>Surely to goodness ./configure --help does the job?

I did not compile programs before bogofilter. So I was not
(and still am not) too used to that stuff. So I did not
really know which part of the process would do it and where
I could find it, but anyhow, I cited
(<3F77EE49.6000103 at logic.univie.ac.at>) something from
--help where it was unclear to me what things are valid
options.

Anyhow, I gave it some try and don't see any significant
gain in changing the defaults for me. I could imagine, that
the database stuff can be relevant, but everything else
seems to be unimportant.

pi