compile time options

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Mon Sep 29 22:51:18 CEST 2003

On 20030929 (Mon) at 1406:20 +0200, Boris 'pi' Piwinger wrote:
> David Relson wrote:
>
> > AFAICT people building bogofilter have been able to figure out the
> > options.  I can't recall any questions about algorithm being enabled or
> > disabled.
>
> Maybe because they had no idea about the question;-)
>
> > Since such questions haven't been asked frequently, the FAQ
> > doesn't need much info on the subject.  Perhaps a couple of simple
> > questions like:
> >
> > What different features can be compiled into bogofilter or left out?
>
> Something like this.

Surely to goodness ./configure --help does the job?  If it doesn't,
let's spiffy up (by which I don't at all mean greatly elongate) its
--help messages rather than create more places for our descriptions to
get out of date.

--
| G r e g  L o u i s         | gpg public key: 0x400B1AA86D9E3E64 |
|  http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   (on my website or any keyserver) |