bogofilter icon

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Sun Sep 28 09:37:48 CEST 2003

On Sat, 2003-09-27 at 11:08, David Relson wrote:
> It has been observed that bogofilter lacks an icon and it has been
> suggested that this situation be remedied.
>
> What do y'all think?
>
> Are there any graphically talented people out there that would like to
> try their hand at a bogofilter icon?

How about this?  Just something I threw together quickly.  There aren't
too many anologies for spam that work into a simple graphic.  I thought
the shredder might be a good one.

I also like the pig idea (like O'Reilly's book cover).  Maybe a pig
chewing on letters... it eats them and turns them into ham!

Tom