-WW updating both databases

Gyepi SAM gyepi at praxis-sw.com
Fri Sep 26 18:44:39 CEST 2003

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 08:41:59AM +0100, Jonathan Matthews wrote:
> PS Sorry for the legal gumpf below this - I'm posting from work
> through a /nasty/ mailserver :-(  Anyone know how to pierce MS ISA so
> I can ssh back home? ;-)

If you control the ISA server, allow client access on port 22.

Otherwise make you ssh server listen on allowed ports that you aren't
using: 21, 25, 80, 443, ...

Just specify multiple 'Port' entries in /etc/ssh/sshd_config

Another possibility is to proxy ssh through http. I haven't needed to do
that so I don't know anything about it. Search freshmeat.net

-Gyepi