New header token tagging

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Thu Sep 25 23:31:48 CEST 2003

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, michael at optusnet.com.au wrote:

> (note that the fact that things changes for the worse
> when you didn't rebuild the database says that the
> header tokens really are important. :)

Given the recent amount of Swen junk and other things, I've wondered if
a "header-only" filter would fly. I think now that we have separate
header and body tokens, it should be possible to just run a second
bogofilter instance which sees only the header and adds a different tag,
from the same data base.