-u not working for me in 0.15.4 [Was: New header token tagging]

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Sep 25 22:20:56 CEST 2003

Greg,

After setting up your directories so you have two executables named
bogofilter-01362 and bogofilter-0154, run the following and send me all
that's printed.

	bogofilter-01362 -Q
	bogofilter-0154  -Q

	bogoutil -w /home/bogofilter david

	echo david | bogofilter-01362 -uvt -d /home/bogofilter
	bogoutil -w /home/bogofilter david

	echo david | bogofilter-01362 -uvt -d /home/bogofilter
	bogoutil -w /home/bogofilter david

The "-Q" will verify which versions you're using; the "-uvt" will
provide more info as to what bogofilter thinks is happening; and
bogoutil will report changes (or their lack) in the spam/good counts

Also run the following so we can find out what the message's spamicity
is:

	bogofilter-01362 -uvvt -d/home/bogofilter < badspam.txt
	bogofilter-0154 -uvvt -d/home/bogofilter < badspam.txt