Can bogofilter filter Swen

Stefan Bellon sbellon at sbellon.de
Tue Sep 23 19:53:09 CEST 2003

Stephen Liu wrote:

[snip]

> I am searching hard for a solution.  Kindly advise can bogofilter do
> the job?

Every Swen was caught by my bogofilter installation. However, this is
time consuming as each Swen is between 140 and 165 KB in size.

There's another way of filtering Swen more efficiently. Put the
following inside your .procmailrc and already procmail takes care of it:

:0
* > 140000
* < 165000
{
:0 BD
*
b3IAAABBZG1pbgAAAEdFVCBodHRwOi8vd3cyLmZjZS52dXRici5jei9iaW4vY291bnRlci5naWYv
/dev/null
}

That string is a base64-encoded part of the executable itself.

--
Stefan Bellon