Can bogofilter filter Swen

Stephen Liu satimis at icare.com.hk
Tue Sep 23 19:31:39 CEST 2003

Hi all folks,

RH9
Evolution 1.4
=============

I just join this list.

W32/Swen has been attacking my PC for more than 3 days.  It disguised as
M$ support mail, junk mails, and transform rapidly, changing Sender and
Recipient Addresses, Subject, etc.  Although it causes no damage to my
PC but a lot of deleting work was faced.  It also occupied band width.
The M$ junk mails were downloaded from ISP server via POP3 on Evolution
email folder.  Filter on Evolution could not filter them.

I am searching hard for a solution.  Kindly advise can bogofilter do the
job?

Thanks in advance.

B.R.
Stephen Liu