OS/2 & Cyrillic [was: subscribe to list]

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon Sep 22 13:36:08 CEST 2003

Greetings,

For your OS/2 support, what emulation layer are you using?  The reports
from Team/OS2 Italy indicate that extensive changes aren't needed.

Yuri - can you confirm this and make your source code available?

Make sure you have the latest release - 0.15.4.  There have been some
recent additions to charset.c for handling the Cyrillic alphabet.  They
should help.  If you have problems, post them on the list (or check the
archives and contact the creator of the patches).

I'll add the suggested BOGODIR/SLASH changes to system.h, paths.c, etc
and will create a system.c for bf_mkdir.  This should help.

David

P.S.  If you wish, I'll forward copies of my patches to you.