Segfault in 0.15.3

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Thu Sep 11 14:34:57 CEST 2003

David Relson wrote:

> Anyhow, the "X-Subject:" contains
> "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?f=FC?=?iso-8859-1?Q?r_Website?=" which is _not_ valid
> according to RFC2047.
>
> I'll modify the code so it'll be more tolerant of illegal constructs.

There could be two ways how to handle it. Try to decode it
anyway or just not decode things which are not well-formed.
In this example (actually there is on = missing), I'd go for
the latter solution.

In things like space missing between MIME word and normal
text (which we handle correctly by now) I actually found a
reader which does procude it (so it is not only spam),
namely some version of Outlook Express for Mac.

pi