Removing spam from training which will never show up again

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Tue Sep 9 15:47:13 CEST 2003

Hi, it's me again!

Until recently I filtered all my mail through a useles MIME
parts removal tool *before* feeding it to bogofilter. Now I
save all messages to the appropriate databases before using
this tool. So it happened that spam had
multipart/alternative and was reduced to the text/plain
part. I certainly do not want to remove all of those
messages, but there are some (actually quite a lot) which
had an empty text/plain part and hence now consist of header
and empty body. I ask myself -- and now you -- if I should
get rid of those messages for future training, since
messages like those will never be seen again.

pi