training is SLOW

Rodney D. Myers rdmyers at pe.net
Sat Sep 6 06:25:22 CEST 2003

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 15:33:55 -0400
David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> wrote:

> for dir in /home/rodney/Mail/Computer/* ; do
>     find $dir -type f -exec "echo 'From ' ; cat {} ; echo "
> /usr/local/bin/bogofilter -b -nvvv -PI
> done

Looking over this old email, I have been trying to this "script" to
work.

When I put it into a script and run it, I get the following error;

find: missing argument to `-exec'

Any ideas as to correct it, or where I might find some reading material
on fixing it?

Thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers at pe.net>	Registered Linux User #96112