Invalid buffer size in bogofilter 0.15.1

Jason Rennie jrennie at ai.mit.edu
Thu Sep 4 17:19:52 CEST 2003

relson at osagesoftware.com said:
> I've got the test case and am taking a look to see what's happening.

FYI, I just downloaded and installed 0.15.1.  It fixed all bugs I was
seeing except for this Invalid buffer size bug.  I noticed that when I did
a CVS update, src/lexer.c was *not* updated.  David, the lexer.c patch you
sent me yesterday seems not to have made it into 0.15.1 (or CVS for that
matter).  Should it have made it in?  Could this be the problem?

Jason