converting to single list

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Oct 1 05:55:41 CEST 2003

On 30 Sep 2003 23:44:27 -0400
Tom Anderson <tanderso at oac-design.com> wrote:

> I'm about to install the newest release and convert my dual lists into
> a single word list as has been suggested.  I'm not exactly an expert
> on the various options and utilities, so I'm wondering if someone can
> provide a simple command to recompile the seperate wordlists into a
> single wordlist.
>
> Maybe this should be added to the FAQ, especially if seperate
> wordlists will be deprecated.  BTW, why does the FAQ link point to a
> CVS tree?  It should simply go to the most recent version.
>
> Tom

Tom,

Use script bogoupgrade.  As part of bogofilter you should have a man
page, which is also viewable as bogoupgrade.html.

As to SourceForge, the bogofilter pages are set to automagically display
the latest version of of the FAQ.  Unfortunately, of late, the magic
doesn't work as reliably as one would wish.  The FAQ is also included in
the distributed files as bogofilter-faq.html