bogofilter 0.15.9 [was: Better default parameters: I need your help please! ]

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sat Nov 22 18:56:40 CET 2003

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 18:03:06 +0100
Boris 'pi' Piwinger <3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at> wrote:

> Greg Louis wrote:
>
> >     formail -s bogol dbdir <mboxfile >messagecountfile
>
> I forgot something: There have been some changes to the
> lexer in the last weeks. The latest change what a token is.
> So it could be a good idea to wait for a new version before
> doing anything.
>
> pi

pi,

That's true, but _any_ version of bogofilter will work.  The job at hand
is to find the best parameter set for scoring the messages.  The lexer
changes just result in a slightly different message, i.e.  rather than
having 150 tokens in the message, the count might be a bit higher or a
bit lower.  The different token set corresponds to a slightly different
message.  The effect is not significant, AFAICT.

Anyhow, I'll release 0.15.9 this weekend.  Hopefully, it'll be today,
but it may be tomorrow.