Better default parameters: I need your help please!

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Sat Nov 22 18:01:02 CET 2003

Greg Louis wrote:

> I'm not sure if any message-count converter is supplied with bogofilter
> these days, but running a command of the form
>
>     formail -s bogol dbdir <mboxfile >messagecountfile
>
> where dbdir (optional, default ~/.bogofilter) is where your training
> database is stored, will do the job if you put this in file "bogol":

I'm willing to do that. Is it correct to assume that this
requires ~/.bogofilter to be trained by full training?

Also: Can the mboxifles be the same as used for training or
must they be different?

Finally: I have my message files in blocks of 5,000. You
said you want 20,000. Should I do it or just send you the
files fitting my blocks?

pi