Bogofilter does not verbose output anymore

Johannes Klug derjoi at gmx.net
Thu Nov 13 13:51:51 CET 2003

Hello David, hello Chris,

I'd like to explain the matter ...
I have a set of filters in kmail, they sort out mails from
newsletter-Services, mailinglists etc. and put them in special subfolders.
The mail that is left and would be put in the inbox is piped through
bogofilter, using /usr/bin/bogofilter -e -p -l.
The next filter than looks for the X-Bogosity flag, and if set yes, puts the
message in question into the Spam-folder.
I then have the possibility to check what was sorted out by bogofilter, and I
can move Spam-messages that were not filtered out to this Spam-folder there
manually.
My script then takes the messages in Spam and feeds them to bogofilter, and
moves these messages to Spam-Archiv. I keep this archive in case my spamdb
gets corrupted so I can restore it easily. KMail expires the mails in
Spam-Archiv after 2 months, so I always have 2 full months of spam in there.

Johannes