Bogofilter does not verbose output anymore

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Nov 13 00:24:22 CET 2003

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 23:40:42 +0100
Johannes Klug <derjoi at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using bogofilter 0.15.8, and I cannot get it to verbose its output
>
> anymore. The -v switch does not work, nor do -vv, -vvv, or -vvvv. -F
> also has no effect.
> The only information I get is, how many words were in the email that
> is being processed.
> What is wrong?
>
> Johannes Klug

Johannes,

Are you registering or classifying?  You report seeing a word count,
which sounds like you're using -n or -s to classify messages.  The
verbose flags are most relevant to classifying.

The flag combinations you're reporting are working fine for me -- and
don't say "how many words ..."

Hope this helps :-)

If not, please post more info on what you're doing.