lexer problem

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Nov 12 18:18:45 CET 2003

pi,

Please, when you're changing to a new subject either modify the Subject:
line or start a new thread.  Introducing a bug report in the middle of
the long "Much simplified lexer" thread is a bad practice.  The error
report is likely to be overlooked.

Anyhow, using _my_ copy of bogolexer the output looks good.  Attached
are copies of the test message and the output.  If there's an error in
the output, you need to point it out to me.  Note:  I am not using your
lexer.

David