Trouble making it smart...

Gyepi SAM gyepi at praxis-sw.com
Wed Nov 12 15:39:05 CET 2003

This is, of course, off topic and should probably be addressed to a
sendmail list. Nonetheless ...

Why not set your rules based on the IP address of the connecting host
rather than the content of the messages.

If all your users are coming from a natted ip or from the same network,
it should be simple. If they are not, but still use your smtp server,
then you must have some form of authentication to allow relaying,
which means you know their current ip address and can skip processing
their messages.

-Gyepi