default settings for creating wordlists in 0.15.7

Mike Lykov combr at vesna.ru
Wed Nov 12 11:04:44 CET 2003

В сообщении от Вторник 11 Ноябрь 2003 16:34 David Relson написал:
> Bogofilter used to be case insensitive, so "Mike", "mike", and "MIKE"
> would all go into the wordlist as "mike".  It was changed some time ago
> to be case sensitive and now capitalization matters and "Mike", "mike",
> and "MIKE" are all different wordlist entries.

I don't understand, why. My argument is:
when I have in wordlist "Spam" and spammer send me word "sPam" - it's not
finded in wordlist and not classified as spam ...

> Try running the following commands:
> 	echo this is a test | bogofilter -vvv
> 	echo this is a test | bogofilter -C -vvv
> 	echo this is a test | bogofilter -C -vvv -Ph
> 	echo this is a test | bogofilter -C -vvv -PH

Ok, I run it.
Really i get head:  prefixes only in 2 & 3 cases. But i can't fing place in
config, where I turn it off :

[combr at mail combr]$ bogofilter -Q
bogofilter version 0.15.7

algorithm   = fisher
robx        = 0.415000 (4.15e-01)
robs        = 0.001000 (1.00e-03)
min_dev     = 0.100000 (1.00e-01)
ham_cutoff  = 0.200000 (2.00e-01)
spam_cutoff = 0.930000 (9.30e-01)

block_on_subnets  = no
strict_check      = no
ignore_case       = no
header_line_markup = no
tokenize_html_tags = yes
replace_nonascii_characters = no

spam_header_name  = 'X-Bogosity'
header_format     = '%h: %c, tests=bogofilter, spamicity=%p, version=%v'
terse_format      = '%1.1c %f'
log_header_format = '%h: %c, spamicity=%p, algoritm=%a, version=%v'
log_update_format = 'register-%r, %w words, %m messages'
spamicity_tags    = 'Yes', 'No', 'Unsure'
spamicity_formats = '%0.6f', '%0.6f', '%0.6f'

Please, show me that place in this information.

--
Mike
registered linux user #315334
jabber id: combr at jabber.ru