lexer change

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Tue Nov 11 14:46:56 CET 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 11:17, Boris 'pi' Piwinger wrote:
> make too much sense. So my question is more if we need the
> dollar case (not allowing 123.45$ or $100,000 at the same
> time). Or if we need it why only this special case of a price?

Why would we be excluding these in the first place?  If it has a
non-numeric in it, then it shouldn't fit the all-numeric rule, which
probably shouldn't even be there in the first place.  Unless a rule is
absolutely required, it shouldn't be institued.  The default action
should be to use Bayesian filtering, not rules.  In short, yes, all
prices should be evaluated, as they could very well be good indicators.

Tom