try to use bogolexer 0.15.7 on messages with attaches

Mike Lykov combr at vesna.ru
Thu Nov 6 10:55:30 CET 2003

В сообщении от Среда 05 Ноябрь 2003 18:02 David Relson написал:

> The different states "html, lcomment, scomment" indicate what the parser
> is doing when the line is read in.  Look at lexer_v3.l to see how the
> different states are used.

Unfortunately I'm not a C programmer, may be perl programmer a little ;)
Therefore I can't fully understand bogofilter source code.

> > Not ok  - see above
> Looks OK to me.

Ok, OK ;) Now I'm re-created wordlists and have not troubles now , as I see..
;)

I try to bogofilter -vvv to see what's tokenized. On simple 1 messages it will
be all ok.

> > > images and applications are ignored.  text/plain, text/html, etc are
> > > processed.  Look at files src/lexer.c and src/token.c for details.

> You have sufficient code in the bogofilter installation to answer these
> questions for yourself.  Use "bogolexer -p < message" to see what
> happens.

See above about source codes ;)
I do it , and i see that base64 content ignored , but headers are playing
role.

Thanks for all ;)

--
Mike