database corruption

Dave Lovelace dave at firstcomp.biz
Thu May 29 21:43:44 CEST 2003

One more thing that needs to be in the instructions for repairing the
databases, though it may not matter for most folks: check the permissions
on the newly-created database(s) (owner/group/rights).  I forgot this
for a couple of minutes.  (Attempts to deliver mail were getting messages
from bogofilter saying that goodlist.db exists - don't have exact text.)
Quickly fixed in this case because I checked quickly.

--
- Dave Lovelace
  dave at firstcomp.biz
  davel at cyberspace.org