List suggestion

Gustaf Erikson gustafe at home.se
Mon May 26 18:02:10 CEST 2003

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:

> At 11:50 AM 5/26/03, Gustaf Erikson wrote:
>

>>Is there a list of FAQs yet?
>
> Gustaf,
>
> There certainly is.  See the link at the bottom of this message.
>
> David

D'oh! Of course there is a FAQ.

However, is there a set of docs for using bogofilter with different
MUAs (I know mutt is covered in the manpage)? I'll try to document my
gnus+bogofilter setup.

/g.

--
Gustaf Erikson <<< mobile: 073-338 76 18 >>> http://stureby.net/gustaf/
Quick poll: In financial-democratic terms, lusers make up what percent of the