spam_header_name

Matt Garretson mattg at assembly.state.ny.us
Fri May 23 16:29:30 CEST 2003

Boris 'pi' Piwinger wrote:
> Sorry, I mixed something up. But ignoring lines is needed, I
> think.

I'm not sure if this addresses the same issue, but when training
bogofilter, i pipe all messages through a grep -v which strips
out a few custom headers that my procmail recipes might have
added along the way, in addition to the Status header added by
mutt, which is what i use to double-check bogofilter's results.

I saw mention of an ignore.db in a prior release of bogofilter,
but wasn't able to grok any functionality to use it, but maybe
i didn't look closely enough.

-matt