spam_header_name

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri May 23 14:08:14 CEST 2003

At 07:53 AM 5/23/03, Boris 'pi' Piwinger wrote:
>David Relson wrote:
>
> >>Does it work to set multiple spam_header_names?
> >
> > No.
>
>It should. Say I have mailservers on the way which set those
>lines using different filters. I might want to ignore them.
>I don't want to remove them, though.
>
>pi

I disagree.  spam_header_name provides the "X-Bogosity" text used when
writing Bogofilter's spam header (commonly known as the "X-Bogosity"
line).  It is also used for discarding a pre-existing line so spammers
can't spoof bogofilter by including an "X-Bogosity: No" line.

spam_header_name isn't used for deleting headers from other spam filters.