Site Configuration Queries

Peter Bishop pgb at adelard.com
Mon May 19 20:12:08 CEST 2003

On 19 May 2003 at 18:17, Simon Huggins wrote:

> I've added a fake mbox header and terminating \n and escaped all lines
> starting with "From " to force the output into a proper mbox format.
>
> Will the tokens in the From line be picked up?  Should I therefore
> attempt to parse the headers and generate them form that.

My own mailer can generates a cheapo mbox format with the following
header

>From ???@??? Sat Mar 22 15:22:52 2003

This seems to be accepted by bogofilter (is that right David?)
In which case no extra tokens are added. and you don't need to parse
anything.

PS, I may just be paranoid, but the body might not have a final end of line
terminator. so it would be safer to print "\n\n" after the body to ensure
there is a blank line separator

--
Peter Bishop
pgb at adelard.com