Site Configuration Queries

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Mon May 19 16:15:20 CEST 2003

Salut bogofilter!

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 01:55:15PM +0100, Peter Bishop wrote:
> On 19 May 2003 at 7:08, David Relson wrote:
> > I think you've got it right - an option too far :-)
> > I don't think you'll need to do this very often, so speed is not of the
> > essence.  Sounds like an opportunity for a perl script.
> I think you are right.
> Anybody know if there is a suitable perl script handy?

Er, isn't this like the script I wrote already?
cf 20030506145020.GH20245 at paranoidfreak.co.uk on this list.

All it does is strip attached messages from an incoming email ready for
classifying as spam by bogofilter.  Integrating this in a pipeline to
bogofilter in a procmailrc file should be trivial though.

I'm not sure if David ever picked this up for the contrib directory.

This was the whole point of writing this script albeit it's only a few
lines long but it's still a shame that no one used it.

--
 _        huggie at earth.li      -+*+-     fou, con et anglais      _
(_)     "Just wait. My crystal ball is infallible." -- Linus     (_)