Installing and configuring

Jon Reynolds jonr at destar.net
Sun May 18 22:43:56 CEST 2003

	I have been reading and reading and trying to visulize wht I need to do
to install bogofilter on my system and I cannot figure it out. I need a
real good doc for idiots, maybe that should be a new website "Docs for
Idiots". I am using FreeBSD with qmail and squirrelmail with virtual
domains but I can't figure it out. I can't seem to grasp it no matter
how hard I try. Very frustrating.

	The setup I would like would be to filter sitewide but allow the users
to forward their mail to a certain user that would process it through
the filter. I also would like to have that once a mail has been verified
as spam it would be dropped on the floor before smtp, this I have no
clue on how to make work.

I have users that use evolution,LookOut and LookOut Express and
entourage. I have already toasted the test server twice trying to figure
this out. Is there any document out ther that walks you through this?

Any help will be honored and treasured,
--
Jon Reynolds <jonr at destar.net>