Crm114 style context matching. Phrases and partial phrases.

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Sun May 18 00:39:11 CEST 2003

On 20030517 (Sat) at 1738:11 -0400, David Relson wrote:
> At 05:23 PM 5/17/03, Greg Louis wrote:
>
> >I'm about half way through building the corresponding goodlist.db; with
> >luck, I should have the test results later this evening.
>
> Sems like you already have a script for "train on error".  Have you
> considered putting randomtrain to work?

Right now my priority is to discover whether there is or is not a major
improvement in discrimination with the introduction of phrases.  If
there be such, then it's worth learning how to obtain it at the least
cost.  If not, then we needn't bother optimizing.  I'm therefore not
training on error, but just building a training db with 11,000 spams
and 11,000 nonspams, not worrying about efficiency at this stage.  I
expect to finish training and start on testing within the next 60
minutes; I am hoping the testing will go much faster than the training
did.

--
| G r e g  L o u i s          | gpg public key: finger     |
|   http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   glouis at consultronics.com |