Paging Sam Hills (was: problems compiling on OpenBSD)

Gustaf Erikson gustafe at home.se
Sat May 17 22:42:21 CEST 2003

I got a query regarding my post concerning compiling bogofilter *BSD
from Sam Hills. However, my reply to him (Sam Hills <rcb at bbll.com>)
bounced. So if you want an answer, Sam, either supply another address
or indicate that it's OK for me to post the answer here.

/g.

--
Gustaf Erikson <<< mobile: 073-338 76 18 >>> http://stureby.net/gustaf/
[ ... ] [Microsoft] BackOffice Small Business Server has the same motto as