Re casefolding

michael at optusnet.com.au michael at optusnet.com.au
Thu May 15 03:18:10 CEST 2003

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:
> Michael,
>
> Since 0.12.3, a group of parsing options have been added to bogofilter
> and bogolexer.  They're all toggles that enable/disable capabilities,
> i.e.
>
> "-Pf" for case-folding
> "-Ph" for tagging of header lines
> "-Pt" for tokenizing of html tags
> "-PC" for strict checking (of html comments)
>
> If you update your source code, you'll be able to test case folding to
> your heart's content!

I'm presuming you mean in CVS rather than in 0.12.3? The CVS code
has quite a number of problems compiling at the moment.

1. the tokenize_html_comments isn't defined in globals.c
2. 'make check' does compile because -L../../src isn't in the CFLAGS
meaning that the -lbogofilter fails.
3. The tests don't pass anyway.

I think I'll wait for 0.12.4 to test. :)