garbage removal

Barry Gould BarryGould at PennySaverUSA.net
Thu May 8 21:00:24 CEST 2003

At 11:31 AM 5/8/2003, David Relson wrote:
>Bogofilter.cf has a "replace_nonascii_characters" option.  It converts
>characters

I actually AM using that, but there must be some crud left over from before
I turned on that option.

>Bogoutil has a "-n" option that can be used with -d or with -l that will
>do the conversion.

bogoutil 0.10.0 seems to be missing that option.

Time to upgrade I guess. :)

Regardless, ISTM that bogoutil should not have died with that error.
bogoutil: Unexpected input [sÛ‘Œ] on line 4. Expecting whitespace before count

Perhaps I should have mentioned that it was a fatal error.

It won't matter to me, as I will get rid of the non-ascii stuff with -n,
but it might matter to other people using non-ascii charsets.

Thanks,
Barry