HTML again

Marek Kowal marek.kowal at portal.onet.pl
Thu May 8 14:49:04 CEST 2003

> Yuck!  The message is full of invalid html tags.  Bogofilter
> treats them as
> to extend the
> processing of html tags so bogofilter's parsing matches mozilla's.

There is just one issue I'd like you to remember: bogofilter is very good
becouse of the algorithm used, robust development team, and because it is
fast. And I mean really fast - I've managed to process up to 100 mails/sec
with it (using bulk mode). SpamAsassin usualy rates at 1-2mails/sec. Bugs
must be fixed, but please, try hard to keep the code fast - mozilla seems to
be laaaaazy, so using it's parser might be easy, but will probably slow
things down a lot.

Just my three pennies...

Cheers,
Marek