understanding bogofilter

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Tue May 6 17:58:27 CEST 2003

'ello Bogofilter

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 05:33:24PM +0200, Javier Castillo Alcibar wrote:
> One I still don't understand is, why are message headers so
> important??. In fact, I think that is better to ignore them....

I think this point is orthogonal to the original thread but the original
thread was specifically talking about ways of registering mail as spam
without also registering the words (and headers) that make up the
message as spam.  The original message might very well include standard
signatures, even a disclaimer which if it was included in the spamlist
many times by people forwarding spam to that address, could potentially
cause bias.

Simon.

--
* <mercen> pat_: moi je joue à "Admin Linux"                        *
| <mercen> un super jeu avec des énigmes terribles                  |