Floating point numbers

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon May 5 17:46:38 CEST 2003

Chris,

Ah !  You turned on the 3-state formatting in bogofilter.cf.example, which
demonstrates that %e can be used instead of %f.

I thought you were reporting a change in "out of the box" behavior.

What you're seeing _is_ normal.  Now that you have a sense of the formats
bogofilter maks possible, you need to decide whether you want two-state or
three-state classification and the format you want for each state.

David