Mailing Lists

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Mar 12 18:16:28 CET 2003

At 12:06 PM 3/12/03, Matthias Andree wrote:

>I am wondering though why the list needs to move. Has Adrian become
>uncapable of handling it?

Matthias,

Apparently there have recently been network problems in San Francisco where
aotto.com is hosted.  I wrote to Adrian yesterday and heard this morning
that the problems have been resolved and should not recur.

Given that he's not been active, I didn't know for sure what was
happening.  Additionally, several people have requested a searchable
archive which might be nice to have.