several bugs/glitches/typos/questions

W M Brelsford k2di2 at att.net
Sat Mar 8 03:20:35 CET 2003

David,

The patch fixes #1 (-n -m works and combines tokens).  However it
appears that the date assigned to combined tokens is the last date
encountered in the database rather than the most recent date.

And, "bogoutil -n -d file.db" still does not combine tokens.  I
assume this would take more involved code, and may not be worth
worrying about as long as it's documented.  Presumably one would run
bogoutil -n -m once per database, set "replace_nonascii_characters=Y"
in bogofilter.cf and be done with it.

--
Bill Brelsford
k2di2 at att.net