How to add X-Bogosity line in qmail

Shawn Grunberger shawn at oddpost.com
Fri Mar 7 23:01:57 CET 2003

Paulo, I'm not sure about calling bogofilter directly from the .qmail file, but using maildrop it would be pretty easy.

In your .qmail:
|/usr/bin/maildrop

In your global maildroprc, or in the user's local .mailfilter:
xfilter 'bogofilter -p -e'

Of course, you can also use maildrop to do things like deliver to a different folder if the message is flagged as spam.

Shawn