locking [was: change in registration options]

Matej Cepl matej at ceplovi.cz
Tue Mar 4 04:14:36 CET 2003

Matthias Andree wrote:
> We should see after 0.11 if using some other means (transactional store
> or PostgreSQL)

Let me just declare that I strongly oppose to install anything so
huge as PostgreSQL just in order to filter spam on my notebook.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl,
Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

Science is meaningless because it gives no answer to our
question, the only question important to us: ``What shall we do
and how shall we live?''
    -- Lev Nikolaevich Tolstoy