Newbie Help

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Jun 26 23:13:40 CEST 2003

Greetings and welcome!

Your symptom - a blank message - indicates that bogofilter's output is
getting lost or that bogofilter isn't generating it at all.

Looking at the information you've provided, specifically the following
line, I see a problem:

>$FILTER -f -u -e < inp.$$ > msg.$$ || exit $EX_TEMPFAIL

The "-f" specifies the "Robinson-Fisher algorithm".  This is fine, except
that since it is bogofilter's default, there's no need to include
it.  Comparing to the original "integrating-with-postfix" file, I see that
there _used_ to be a "-p" option.  "-p" means "passthrough" and tells
bogofilter to output the original message on stdout.

Change the "-f" to "-p" and give it a try.  I think that's your whole problem.

Good luck.

David

P.S.  Please use plain text for your posting.  In your formatted message,
the font size is so small that I can barely read it.