bogotune-0.2.7

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Jun 26 15:28:23 CEST 2003

At 09:11 AM 6/26/03, Boris 'pi' Piwinger wrote:

>Working on a patch to let it use strict;.
>
> >>Can I save some time by reusing the bt[\d]+.* files?
> >
> > Yes - you can save a big chunk of time :-)
>
>How exactly?

pi,

As you've seen, converting from normal message file format to the msg-count
format takes a big chunk of time.  If you're re-running a test, using the
bt* files from the previous test saves that time.  If you're running a test
with new data, then the msg-count files _do_ need to be built.

David

P.S. I've suggested to Greg that he include octothorps ('#') in bogotune's
config file recommendations.  That will make the cut and paste operation
easier.  I've also changed the README line from "non_spam=0.312" to
"ham_cutoff=0.312"