Spammers getting more sneaky...

Jonathan Hunt jonathan at xlcus.com
Wed Jun 25 12:01:41 CEST 2003

> > I had a VERY sneaky spam arrive this morning
>
> Thanks, Jonathan, for sending me that mail. I had no
> problem. Here is the relevant part from my scan:

<snip>
> What saved me here is the detection of lots of html. So
> whoever receives a relevant chunk of legal HTML mail will
> have a problem.

I do get quite a bit of legitimate html mail, which I guess
is why I had problems. My score for the "FFFFFF" token is a lot
lower than yours...

"FFFFFF"           470  0.017337  0.120205  0.873950 +

Do you think parsing the style portion of html tags would
be useful, so that bogofilter can learn about new css tricks
to hide text?

--
Jonathan Hunt