sendmail integration for server-wide bogofiltering

Jesse Trucks jesse at cyberius.net
Mon Jun 16 17:54:19 CEST 2003

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, David Relson wrote:

> Hi Jesse,
>
> bogofilter-milter.pl is included in the most recent release of
> bogofilter.  Its author, Jonathan Kamens, has been updating it frequently,
> so the posted copy is likely somewhat newer.  You might contact him for
> advice, as he uses sendmail.

I have the source for 0.13.6.2, and there is not a reference to
this program or the program itself. I did find it online, but there is
meager documentation for it. I think it is for experts unlike myself :P

> In bogofilter/doc are files integrating-with-qmail and
> integrating-with-postfix.  When you get sendmail figured out, if you
> created an "integrating-with-sendmail" document, I'd be glad to add it to
> the bogofilter distribution.

I definately would like to if I can get an elegant and simple solution.

--
Jesse Trucks
jesse at cyberius.net
Cyberius' Network