sendmail integration for server-wide bogofiltering

Jef Poskanzer jef at acme.com
Mon Jun 16 17:53:10 CEST 2003

>bogofilter-milter.pl is included in the most recent release of
>bogofilter.  Its author, Jonathan Kamens, has been updating it frequently,
>so the posted copy is likely somewhat newer.  You might contact him for
>advice, as he uses sendmail.

http://www.mit.edu/~jik/software/bogofilter-milter.pl

This looks like huge overkill.  It parses the message so it can run
bogofilter separately for each local user with their own db.  If we
just want to run it once with a system-wide db, the milter wrapper
should be pretty tiny.

Plus it's in perl, which I will not use in a system program.